The Need for ESOPs in Canada – Benefits and Pension Monitor
ESOPs in Canada: How to Implement an Employee Share Ownership Plan to Grow and Exit Your Business with Your Legacy Intact
ESOPs in Canada is a comprehensive and practical guide to every aspect of designing and implementing an Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP) in Canada.
This book outlines the very tangible business benefits of ESOPs and how employee share ownership presents a solution to some of the biggest challenges facing the Canadian economy: from the baby boomers exiting their businesses to attracting and retaining talent to increasing innovation and productivity to decreasing inequality.
This book is a resource for business owners, managers, and their professional advisers, whether the organization is publicly traded or privately owned.
We invite you to get it here.
Here’s what others had to say
“As the leader of an employee owned business, I was thrilled to learn that one of the leading sources on ESOP was produced with the support of our publishing team. We used ESOP’s in Canada as a training resource at the executive level. Business leaders spanning all industries will be transformed by this rich resource that contains concepts that are well laid out and easy to understand.”
~ Tammara Kennelly (she/her) MBA, President, FriesenPress – an Employee-Owned company
“This is a must read for those business owners thinking about exploring the notion of employee ownership and discovering that ‘skin in the game’ for those on the front lines of leadership is a secret weapon to surpassing your wildest dreams and forecasts! It is magic.”
~ Doug Flynn, CEO, Flynn Group of Companies
“Do you want to have fully engaged employees? Do you want your business to be more productive and more profitable? If the answer to those questions is ‘Yes,’ this book will help you get there.”
~ David E. Clark, Dale & Lessmann LLP Partner
“Perry Phillips and Camille Jensen are the leading voice of employee ownership in Canada, and in this book they have assembled the key things you need to know in order to do an ESOP right.”
~ Loren Rodgers, National Center for Employee Ownership Executive Director
The Ten Trillion Dollar Opportunity
Designing Successful Exit Strategies for Middle Market Business Owners: A Guide for Professional Advisors – Canadian Edition (2007)
Designed specifically for financial advisors, accountants, insurance professionals, lawyers and other trusted business advisors, this unique book teaches readers how to use exit planning as a way to generate new business from existing clients and bring highly qualified prospects to your door.
You’ll find insights on how to:
- position your practice to benefit from the aging baby boomer generation
- differentiate you from your competitors – strengthen your relationship with your clients
- create opportunities to provide additional value-added services that business owners need
- create a new source of revenues for your practice
- create a network of professional referral sources
- charge for your services based on value, not time
- develop loyal clients who will refer new business
Buy The Ten Trillion Dollar Opportunity now on Amazon.
“After reading “The $10 Trillion Opportunity”, I can enthusiastically state that this book is the premier guide as to how an entrepreneur can successfully exit their business as a winner.”
– David H. Mollins B.A. CMA, President, Coldwell Banker Business Brokers
- June 2022 – coming soon (sign up to our mailing list to receive the newsletters each quarter directly to your inbox)
- Apr 2022 – Special Bulletin: Employee Ownership Trusts
- Apr 2022 – Grantbook: Helping Others and Their Own & Employee Ownership Awards
- Dec 2021 – ESOP Client Spotlight – Enviro-Stewards: A Company with a Conscience
- Sep 2021 – Rapid Growth for ESOP Based GEI Consultants
- Jun 2021 – How Does a Management Buyout Relate to an ESOP?
- Dec 2020 – December Newsletter 2020
- Sep 2020 – You have an ESOP; Now What?
- Jun 2020 – Attracting and Retaining Employees during the COVID-19 Crisis
- Mar 2020 – Lead Your Business Through the Coronavirus Crisis
- Dec 2019 – Teaching About Employee Ownership is Important
- Sep 2019 – Financial Disclosure within an ESOP
- Jun 2019 – Canada’s SME Employers Share a Passion for Growth
- Mar 2019 – Creating Alignment between Employee Committees and Leadership Teams
- Dec 2018 – Harmac Pacific mill marks 10 years of employee ownership
- Sep 2018 – Using the Voice of Your Employee-Owned Company
- Jun 2018 – When Your Business Grows, Your Culture Should Too
- Mar 2018 – ESOP Wisdom Group and Other ESOP News
- Dec 2017 – 12 Successful Strategies for Creating a Participative Environment
- Sep 2017 – Have ESOP Questions? We Have Some Answers!
- Jun 2017 – How Employee Ownership Plans Impact Cultural Perspectives
- Mar 2017 – Employee Share Ownership Plans from the Owner’s Perspective
- Dec 2016 – How Does an ESOP Fit for the Millennial Generation?
- Sep 2016 – How Does a Management Buyout Relate to an ESOP?
- Jun 2016 – Is an ESOP a Good Fit for Your Company?
- Mar 2016 – Why Your Best Employees Leave for New Opportunities?
- Dec 2015 – A Reason to Focus
- Sep 2015 – Tiny Habits: The Key to Sustained Behavioural Change
- Jun 2015 – Sharing the Prosperity
- Mar 2015 – Years of Research on Employee Ownership, Corporate Performance, and Employee Compensation