ESOP Builders has partnered with the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) to offer the Ownership Culture Survey in Canada. The survey provides you with concrete data on your ownership culture that you can use to better engage your employee-owners.
Your survey report will demonstrate how many employees trust the plan, understand their role in creating value, and have the tools, skills, and information to act like owners.
With this data, you can assess company strengths and weaknesses, measure progress over time, set concrete goals, and focus your energy where you’ll get the greatest payoff.
The survey will provide:
- A descriptive summary of how your company performed, with specific recommendations based on your results
- An overview chart that shows how your company performed against the database for each question
- A “best and worst scores” chart
- A chart that displays what percent of employees are cynics, skeptics, neutral, high potential, or champions when it comes to employee ownership
- Data charts that give more detailed information on each question, grouped by topic
- Written responses are categorized by issue (if an open ended-question was included on the survey).
- Custom Analysis: All survey administrations include 2 hours of additional analysis that companies may use to generate statistics or charts that were not included in the original report, create a PowerPoint presentation or other communication tool, etc.
- Support: All survey administrations include 60 minutes of consulting to help companies understand and use the survey data.
“The NCEO survey is the best way Web Industries has found to benchmark our employee ownership culture against other ESOPs, identify opportunities for improvements, and drive the 10% year-over-year competitive advantage that research shows ESOPs and high engagement will deliver.” -Michael Quarrey, Web Industries, Inc.
Contact us to learn more about the Ownership Culture Survey.