Virtual (work from home) Marketing Coordinator and Business Administrator
While the world is trying to adapt to a rapidly changing crisis, many individuals are finding new ways to work virtually to keep the economy alive and keep social distancing a priority. The Marketing Coordinator position with us is a perfect way to do that!
ESOP Builders Inc. believes in empowering Canadian business owners and engaging their employees. We know that ESOPs (Employee Share Ownership Plans) have a positive impact on not only the economy, but society too. It is for this reason that we are in business and have created successful Plans for over 160 private Canadian companies and, of course, thousands of Canadian employees.
Our clients are located all across Canada, some having locations internationally. Most of our business is completed virtually (working from home).
We are looking for a self-starter who can identify and action what needs to be done, and who will bring innovation and creativity to our team. If you possess these traits and are also focused on efficiency and logical processes, we want to meet you!
This position does not require travel and is a virtual work environment where the successful candidate would work from home, making their own hours based on job demands and work load.
The successful candidate would be paid by the hour based on how many hours are worked. The hours in a given day, week, or month will vary by workload.
What is exciting about this job:
- Allows you to be flexible in your hours and work from home
- Allows you to be creative and innovative in your work to make it your own and drive key business results
- Allows you to work with various forms of data and create detailed reports to track results
What you would be doing:
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns (social media) and content
- Effective organic and paid promotion of new and adapted content and promotional messaging on Google Ads, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- maintaining professional social media presence
- creating marketing tools
- Managing MailChimp database and communication
- Creating Landing Pages and edit website copy/content in WordPress
- Checking voicemail, and answering and directing clients via phone and email
- Preparing prospective client communication
- Scheduling prospective client meetings and tracking activity
- Reporting on Key Performance Indicator data for the business
- Planning and organizing webinars, newsletters and seminars
- Coordinating and managing third party services and subscriptions
You would be a great fit if you are:
- Ultra-organized and a diligent record keeper
- Able to pay close attention to detail and timelines, even under pressure
- Personable and pleasant in your customer service communication – not afraid to pick up the phone to call our clients or customers
- Able to create compelling sales copy and marketing advertisements
- Able to manage advertising campaigns and track performance
- Proficient with creating social media marketing and advertising using third-party services such as Hootsuite
- Able to work independently and with a team, both in a home and virtual environment
- Able to learn quickly and to work in a changing environment, learning and adapting as needed
- Tech savvy
- Have a post-secondary education in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experienced with Google Ads and can demonstrate past campaign success
- Familiar with MailChimp, WordPress, Google Drive and Google Docs
- Familiar with choosing and editing images for marketing material (Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar experience a plus)
- Experienced with Zoom for conferencing and webinar functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other productivity applications
- Able to recommend other tools and automation systems which you have used
You would stand out from other candidates if you are also:
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Experienced with sales and account management
- Experienced with photoshop or similar programs
- Experienced with HubSpot and Hootsuite
- Able to use of variety of social media/email marketing services in order to make recommendations
ESOP Builders is able to accommodate throughout the selection and interview process, please let us know if you require accommodation.